American Manganese Inc. Company Profile
American Manganese Inc. (TSX.V: AMY; FRANK: 2AM; PINKS: AMYZF.pk) is a diversified exploration and development company focusing on minerals needed in the Battery and Steel manufacturing industry. Aggressive growth recently in its property portfolio has poised American Manganese Inc. to capitalize on the rising demand for commodities tied to Batteries and Steel.
The company is led by President and CEO Larry Reaugh, who has 53 years’ experience in the mining industry, is credited with several producing mines and has raised more than $250 million for mining exploration and development.
- Electrolytic Manganese: China controls the supply 98.5% (3 billion lbs.) for the world.- Artillery Peak Manganese Property in Arizona – largest known manganese resource in Southwest USA
- IOCG: a newly-recognized deposit type with huge potential, evidenced by examples like Olympic Dam (reserves of 650 million tonnes)- Rocher Deboule Property in British Columbia
- Three Bulk Tonnage Target
- Niobium: rising demand in its use in steel alloys, niobium is also finding its way into widespread component manufacture in electronics- Brent & Lonnie Niobium Properties in B.C.
- Currently optioned to Rara Tera